• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Jack Sparrow

caue013

Landlubber
Hello, I am Brazilian and I am new to this forum xD:

I have a question, I can play Pirates of the Caribbean with Jack Sparrow without having to install all those changes, I would not change the whole game, just play with Jack.

You have to install something to get Jack; he's not in the original game.
You have to get Build 14 Alpha 10 to actually get Jack's STORY to play as well.

But I like to play the original game, but with Jack Sparrow and not with Nathaniel, who is the character of the game.
There is a mod that will change just that?

Nathaniel
Nathaniel.jpg

Get Build 13 and you can select Jack Sparrow and play Nathaniel's story.
There'll be more features, but really they only improve the game. ;)

Thanks, I'll do it!
But if anyone has another solution to replace Nathaniel per Jack post please.

Sorry English, google translator! xD:

Easiest: get Build 13. You can put Jack Sparrow from the mod into the original game,
but I have NO idea why you would want to. The Build mod is really good. ;)

Is that my game is a version of Brazil, launched a magazine games here and when I install the MOD the game is bug

Of course every build hasn't been fixed but the major bugs are at the front of being fixed before detail bugs and others but 13 build final is good enough and stable and i realy loved it
But the Build 14 alpha 10 is even better more features places i strongly recommend you downloading it its worth the waiting :)

It seems that his game version doesn't work well with the Build.
Could somebody write up a short summary on how to put Jack in the original game?
I would do it, but just don't have the time. :facepalm

Somebody...? I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person here who knows! :shock

If nobody else answers, please post again in a week or so.
Then I should have time to give a proper answer. :facepalm

If no one does it before sunday (AUS TIME) I will do it... that is when I finally have a day off work

Ok it is now sunday so it looks like it is my job xD:

Ok first thing first mate download this file: http://pyratesahoy.com/potc/Captain%20Maggee/JACK.rar
Now you have to extract the RESOURCE folder over the top of the game RESOURCE folder and allow to overwrite

Now open up the file: PROGRAM/Characters/characters_init.c

Find the line:
Code:
ch.model	= "blaze";
change it to
Code:
ch.model	= "jack";

Save and start a new game and you are Jack ;)

É muito bom encontrar um companheiro do Brasil por aqui, Sr. caue013 :gday

I recommend you downloading at least one of the build mods, they really improve the game....its way better playing with Jack Sparrow and sailing the Black Pearl and doing what he did in the films than only having a character that looks like Jack Sparrow and the end.

I bet your computer can easily run this game with any mod without getting slow (its not my case, unfortunately, Build 14 Alpha 10 is too much for my old computer :modding )

Back