• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Jack Sparrow Storyline ..

antonskonto

Landlubber
Hey, i did came to Port royal and talked to Will Turner, then we fighted and then he said that he has called the guards. But i dont transported to jail. -.- , why? ....

Hey, i did came to Port royal and talked to Will Turner, then we fighted and then he said that he has called the guards. But i dont transported to jail. -.- , why? ....

:gday

Game is still an Alpha so it can sometimes fail for no reason.

Best advice - go back to an earlier save and try again

Also check the walkthrough on the wiki to see that what is meant to happen before the fight does happen - otherwise things can fail.

I experienced this once as well and changed the code slightly (Build Alpha 10) so that it will work even if the attack ISNT triggered ;)

:gday

Game is still an Alpha so it can sometimes fail for no reason.

Best advice - go back to an earlier save and try again

Also check the walkthrough on the wiki to see that what is meant to happen before the fight does happen - otherwise things can fail.
thx, it worked =) :D, but now iam at Turks and the Capt. Damski aint there ?!, and i've been restart and restarting and restarting 10 times :eek: and it does not work :/:/:(
i've started a new game after i tryed to talk to Will Turner =) :D

Captain Damski on Turks :?

If what I think was your problem your supposed to steal the Interceptor and then sail to Tortuga to find MR GIBBS :shock

Captain Damski is involved in a PRE-CotBP quest and Im pretty sure he ISNT used once you start the movies :no

Captain Damski on Turks :?

If what I think was your problem your supposed to steal the Interceptor and then sail to Tortuga to find MR GIBBS :shock

Captain Damski is involved in a PRE-CotBP quest and Im pretty sure he ISNT used once you start the movies :no
Gibbs to stay with Ship
Go through jungle on your own – go to house outside fort entrance ( 1st jungle screen )

Transported to prison - Talk to Capt. Dhow. – escape – sail to Turks on jetty Capt. Damski talks to you - gives you your ship back
:?

First you have the Will Turner Port Royal fight and THEN you get the Guadeloupe prison thing?
Did you start a new game in the meantime? Because that Guadeloupe prison thing should've been long before. :shock

That is in the PRE-CotBP stuff, so if you have had the fight with Will that definantly SHOULDNT happen :shock

Hello again, now i came here again, but i didnt work XD! !!! why=)

Alpha 10 will be released in a couple of days. I think something keeps going wrong with your installation. :facepalm

Back