• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Jack Sparrow Quest

Doober

Buccaneer
Storm Modder
Hi all,
I have another question on this quest. I killed Brock in the house next to the shipyard. I walked back to the tavern and met Annamaria. She gave me part of the map and ran off. It never updated the questbook. I went into an talked to Beckett and then I got a quest to go to Jamaica. Before going off to Jamaica, I went to the lighthouse and talked to Annamaria, she told me to go back to the city and find out about the compass. I have been wandering around the Speightstown trying to find who I am supposed to talk to.

1. Am I supposed to go to Jamaica before talking to someone about the compass?
2. Is the fact that there is no questbook for Annamaria's quest going to be a problem? I reloaded several times and it always did the same thing.
3. Who am I supposed to talk to about the compass?

I never played the Brock part of the storyline, but I think you should follow Beckett's quests
and you'll end up getting the compass.

What your SUPPOSED to do is talk to Annamaria and then go to the lighthouse, the person you talk to about getting the compass is Beckett xD:
HOWEVER you do NOT need to do this you can go in the tavern and talk to Beckett and it will be fine ;)

Following his quest will indeed get you the compass ;) and the questbook won't be a problem either ;)

Good luck with the rest of the quest matey :onya and I hope you enjoy it :yes

Thanks for the help. Yes, I really am enjoying this quest, It is much better than the original one that came w/ stock POTC.

Hello, i have a problem with a quest.
I've find the compass, i've been speaking to Annamaria and i forgot what she told me. There is nothing new is the questbook.

I think i've got to find Barbosa in the Martinique island.

I'm lost. Could you tell me what to do?

It would be good to write a "complete potc walktrought" for the quest of Jack Sparrow (or create a better questbook with more informations)

Sorry for my english speaking, i'm french :shrug

Hello, i have a problem with a quest.
I've find the compass, i've been speaking to Annamaria and i forgot what she told me. There is nothing new is the questbook.

I think i've got to find Barbosa in the Martinique island.

I'm lost. Could you tell me what to do?

It would be good to write a "complete potc walktrought" for the quest of Jack Sparrow (or create a better questbook with more informations)

Sorry for my english speaking, i'm french :shrug

I found him! (After many hours)
He is on the beach of the Martinique.
We have to sink the ship called "Volcano", then we have to go to the beach (i forgot the name) and he is to the left of the beach.

I think that will help many people :keith

Just so you know there is a walkthrough available for Jack Sparrow and Hornblower.... I'm not sure if they are in the Wiki yet but they can be found around the forum ;)

Just so you know there is a walkthrough available for Jack Sparrow and Hornblower.... I'm not sure if they are in the Wiki yet but they can be found around the forum ;)

I've search many and many things about the jack sparrow quest and i never found this walkthrough o_O

There IS a walkthrough, but it's not easy to find. It's just an attachment to a forum post somewhere.
Eventually we'll add it in a more easy-to-find spot, of course. Maybe tomorrow even. :cheeky

If you go to the New Horizons Wiki, you can download the walkthrough at post 30. I was going to copy and paste it, but it is 13 pages long. :shock

I just finished the Jack Sparrow Quest, all I have to say is that this quest and Build 14 is unbelievably AWESOME! I am totally impressed with the amount of work that all the modders put into this game. Thank you all so much for making this game so great! :onya

Always great to hear our work is appreciated :cheeky

As for completed the Jack Sparrow quest, how complete?? xD:

Did you find all the sidequests? ;)

I didn't even get into the sidequests, I was just working on getting the Black Pearl. I was quite surprised when my beloved Wicked Wench blew up and really wanted to get the Pearl!

Then you can still do the sidequests. Did you play the post-CotBP part too?

now you metion it... yea, there is a year between the first and the second movie, of wich all we know is that he got chased all around the atlantic and sailed right into a hurricane

Back