• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Item system?

superdurnius

Corsair
Coordinator
3D Artist
Storm Modeller
Any news on Item system? I was out of PotC for some time.

I would like to know if there is any progress in Items:
1) Any interface change? Better grouping of items and ect.
I was giving some ideas how interface could be changed, so it could be understood esear, and Items would be placed more logically...

2) Drop system fixes? I mean unique items still droping out from simple soldiers while looting them?
I really hate to see unique sword, that should be earned some way, to be found just from simple bandit or at any random...

3) Better Item "sharing"? I mean: No soldiers with showels and no workiers with swords :) ?
When I made showels and pickaxes pack, I ment them to be as "weapons" for workers and civilians. But damn game gave them to soldiers too... And to pirates... And ect... Any change?

No progress at all, unfortunately. We've got nobody to work on it.
I'm especially concerned with #2 and #3 of yours; they REALLY annoy me. :modding

I wonder about shovels and pickaxes etc - are quality levels of any value in the game. Why not skip that for tools?

What do you mean? Are tools like shovels supposed to be all one quality? :sad Because I see them in all qualities from very worn to excellent.

Any news on Item system? I was out of PotC for some time.

I would like to know if there is any progress in Items:
1) Any interface change? Better grouping of items and ect.
I was giving some ideas how interface could be changed, so it could be understood esear, and Items would be placed more logically...

2) Drop system fixes? I mean unique items still droping out from simple soldiers while looting them?
I really hate to see unique sword, that should be earned some way, to be found just from simple bandit or at any random...

3) Better Item "sharing"? I mean: No soldiers with showels and no workiers with swords :) ?
When I made showels and pickaxes pack, I ment them to be as "weapons" for workers and civilians. But damn game gave them to soldiers too... And to pirates... And ect... Any change?
Saaaad :(

Sadly, I can't do that...

Back