• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Isabella's quest

janka

Landlubber
Hey mates, I've encountered a problem in Isabellas quest. So i cought up that brig and boarded it, killed all the soldiers etc., but when i go to talk to Isabella and take her away she refuses to go with me. I would slap that bitch and tell her to get her fat ass to my frigate, but there's no such option. So I wanted to know was that my fault, did I messed something up in this quest before? 'Cause I read walkthrough and know that this quest shouldn't end like this. Any solutions?

Hey mates, I've encountered a problem in Isabellas quest. So i cought up that brig and boarded it, killed all the soldiers etc., but when i go to talk to Isabella and take her away she refuses to go with me. I would slap that bitch and tell her to get her fat ass to my frigate, but there's no such option. So I wanted to know was that my fault, did I messed something up in this quest before? 'Cause I read walkthrough and know that this quest shouldn't end like this. Any solutions?

When you go after the brig, you should find her brother in the process. You have to bring him back to her alive and then something happens that changes the whole direction of the rest of the quest.... lots of fighting and lots of travelling - and a great twist.

MK

Oh, damn, guess I didn't fully explain my situation. See I'm already done with his brother, as far as I know he's dead. Right now I'm going after the brig that's going to portobello.

I got it. I didn't loot her brother, so I didn't have any proofs against Isabella's husband.

Oh, damn, guess I didn't fully explain my situation. See I'm already done with his brother, as far as I know he's dead. Right now I'm going after the brig that's going to portobello.

I got it. I didn't loot her brother, so I didn't have any proofs against Isabella's husband.

She is a cheat, slap one more time. No Emerald/Ruby bizz allowed, just slap again. u pretty much did your part.
I am messin. it is a good quest.

Back