• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Interesting ship plans

Update:
- Munker, shnyava, 14-guns, 1703
- Le Mercure, merchant ship, 20 guns, 1730. Similar to La Concorde, which became a Blackbeard's flagship Queen Anne's Revenge.

I've just spent an hour trying to gain an access to COAS ftp to upload the plans, but no result. So if anybody need something from my collection, PM me with your email and I'll send you the plans.

Hi Rider88,

i just checked the FTP. It is on and accessible. The first post in this threat has the correct connection data.

Nice update to the plans btw.

I've modified the first post and added a link to a folder on COAS ftp where plans are stored. Currently there is near a half of my plans uploaded and I continue to download the others.

Greetings,

The FTP connection link in the first post seems to be a dead link. Have these plans been saved anywhere else? Are they available?

@ Rider88 I was wondering if you are also known as Chandos on other websites? Could you please PM me if you are still lurking around here. There are a group of us that would very much appreciate some of these plans because we are building new ships presently and would also like to build some of these. We also would love to see some of your other models that you have built more recently being available to play with in some of the other available Storm mods that some groups of people are still actively playing with and modding.

Thank You and Buena Fortuna

@Galleon Love, I've got to commend you on your underhanded remarks. They're quite entertaining.
But as people on "your end" should know by now, there is no reason for the vagueness.
You're clearly talking about the Eras mod. It so happens that is not actually a banned subject here. ;)

Discussion about the Eras mod may not be actively banned but it has proven to be something of a minefield in the past, so @Galleon Love is probably playing safe.

The post from @Rider88 dates back to 2011, and @Rider88's profile shows no posts since 2015, so this probably won't go much further anyway. :D

Back