1. Dismiss Notice
  2. GOG.com logo

Thanks to YOUR votes, GOG.com now sells:
    - Sea Dogs - Sea Dogs: Caribbean Tales
    - Sea Dogs: City of Abandoned Ships

Vote now to add Pirates of the Caribbean to the list!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Under the Crossbones Podcast

A Pirate Podcast with Interviews
    Music, Comedy and all things Pirate!

- Episode Guide - About - Subscribe -
    - Twitter - Facebook - iTunes - Android -
    - Youtube - Fill the Coffers -

Dismiss Notice
  4. New Horizons logo

Quick links for PotC: New Horizons
    - Download latest version
    - Wiki - FAQ - Report bugs here
    - ModDB profile

5. GOF logo

Quick links for AoP2: Gentlemen of Fortune 2
    - Downloads and info
    - Historical Immersion Supermod
    - ModDB Profile

Dismiss Notice
New to the forum?
Please take a moment to read our Welcome Message and Forum Rules.

Indie Caribbean City Builder 'Sugarmill' up for voting on Steam Greenlight!

Discussion in 'PiratesAhoy! News' started by Thagarr, Mar 11, 2016.

• by Thagarr, Mar 11, 2016 at 7:04 PM
  • Thagarr

Thagarr Pining for the Fjords! Staff Member Administrator Creative Support Storm Modder News Gatherer Hearts of Oak Donator

CNC Machine Operator
    I am a bit slow getting to this one, I blame my real job for turning my brain in to mush! Anyway, the Indie game SugarMill by Aatlantis Studios is now up for voting on Steam Greenlight! I posted the gameplay trailer on Youtube yesterday, but didn't have time to look up the Greenlight link before work. Here is the Greenlight trailer!

SugarMill is a sandbox city building game based in the late 15th, early 16th century. Set during the discovery and exploration of the West Indies. You start the game after being shipwrecked. With a few resources, and a few families you try to build a settlement and grow your colony. Once you have a solid economy and enough resources you can create a port., where you will be able to place import and export orders thru the dock. However, these orders can take a while to arrive since your new port will not be known at all. It certainly won't be easy to grow a thriving colony from scratch. Oh and I forgot to mention that you will also have to deal with pirates!

And just in case you missed it, here is the extended gameplay trailer from yesterday :

You can find out quite a lot more about Sugarmill over on their IndieDB page HERE! Head on over to Steam Greenlight and vote for Sugarmill HERE!!

ArmorDonio likes this.
  • Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'PiratesAhoy! News' started by Thagarr, Mar 11, 2016.

1. ArmorDonio
    Quite interesting, thanks for notifying me about this game!
    Thagarr likes this.
  2. Thagarr
    I wish I had more time to cover Indie games like this, there are a surprising number of them out there. I am currently working on a new article for another game that I think you will find just as interesting! :onya
  3. Thagarr
    The game has now been approved on steam Greenlight! Thanks for all your votes mates! :cheers
    Flannery and Bava like this.