• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved identified as

grodep

Landlubber
an asshole ! Whatever the harbour i try to go, whatever the flag i put, i'm identified as a foe! I just can't do anything but go into a pirate harbour where there's no shipyard...

I dont know how i went to this situation : of course, the english dont like me coz in the first mission, i kept the 28k from the moneylender for myself, which, i know, is very bad (but i'm corsaier, ain't i ?).
With the French, i dont understand, i performed few missions for them, but there's one i missed (finding a pirate vessel...) and then, i turned to red for them!
And now even the netherlands guys and the spanish one (these ones, i think i know why...) dont accept me.
What am i supposed to do, knowing that i can't afford the diplomat help?

did you start off as a pirate when you did your character? if so, thats probably the reason why no nation likes you, so the only place to repair your ship is in bermuda. sux i know. had the same problem.

what??? only in bermuda?? holy sh****, that sucks so much! it's miles away from anything!
can anyone confirm you can't accelerate the navigation more than 8 times?

8X's is max time sry. when im asked to do nightwatchman @ the church, i go to my ship, and do time up @ 8x's that way then @ 2300 (11pm) i go to the church till midnight, stand guard, then do it over until the robbers come or time is up. on map sailing its 2.5x's max time.

i just discover that when you use "map" (quick command), time goes so much faster !!! Unfortunately, you don't move nor sail :(

rethink your strategy.
if you wanna be a pirate, you better be able to sneak into cities and disguise yourself as some other nation.
because, as a pirate you DO need the nation facilities.
so first get your levels up, play nice with the nations, get a properly trained crew, a whole lot of money, (5 million?) a bunch of loyal officers and all the abilities you need... especialy the stealthy ones...

before going rampage and shooting everybody.
once a pirate, always a pirate.
you think its the easiest, because everything is a target?

hell no, its the hardest, becaue you are a target to everybody.
fookn ell?!

Back