• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

i give you the black pearl and flying dutchman

mrpirate101

Landlubber
:onya

great give me a little while it wont attach my files for you guys

EDIT: These ships were not made by me, just ported over from the PotC Build Mod and were made by Kazeite (Black Pearl) and ZarethPL (Flying Dutchman). All credit goes to them for making these great ships

Sweat.:D Any chance of some pictures of the ships?

Try megaupload, i use it all the time and i find it far better than any other free sharing host.

Sweat.:D Any chance of some pictures of the ships?

Try megaupload, i use it all the time and i find it far better than any other free sharing host.

Attachments

• dutchy.jpg
    dutchy.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 258
  • pearly.jpg
    pearly.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 242
They look good. Can't wait to sail these around blasting away at any ships who dare try and attack. :will

The files are way to big to attach... you need to put them somewhere, like the FTP, and then post the links..

Also you could make the Dutchman look better if you use sail version 2 for it (not 1: 1 is Will Turners Uncursed Dutchman)

Also if you use a HEX editor on the Pearl to change the file from deck.tga.tx for the deck to the PotC filed deck it would look better as well ;)

EDIT: Remember to not double post (1 post after the other) use EDIT: *more stuff*

These look great. I'm new to the site and frankly have no idea what is going on here most of the time. Could someone post a link to these ready to install like some of the other mods posted. I don't know how to change the textures, or whatever.

No these 2 have not been uploaded and probably wont be :shrug

If you follow the link that Manos posted it includes the files for both the Pearl and the Dutchman and if you follow the tutorial in Storm Engine Modelling (port from PotC to CoAS) you can do it yourself

Also included are some awesome sails and you can find how to make the ship have those sails in another topic (I am the one who says how ;))

Back