• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

I cant take the blue bird quest

Zantozzzz

Landlubber
I have talked to many store owners but when I choose the second option to ask for more info they just offer me to carry goods from one city to another city. I was about to take this quest before but it seems that I did not accepted because I dont see anything in my log book. So is there a way to take it again?

I think you are only offered this quest once mate, I believe all main quests are like that. Your best bet is to try and find a game save that was saved before you were offered the quest ...or of course, you can start a whole new game. She is a fine little boat, well worth the frustration of acquiring her!

Unforunately she is not worth the effort in CM as she is being a 4th rate and most of the added ships are way better than she is.
I hunted her with a 5th(or 6th?) rate double decker frigate but she turned tails and ran away :woot Boarded her, slaughtered the crew then sunk her straight away:yes

yeah if you dont accept the first time you wont get it again :( happened to me first time i played. i was playing the vanilla version so i got her when i installed cmv3

Back