• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

I cant get out of Caracas

Zantozzzz

Landlubber
I just went to talk to the hobbo in caracas for the Kill the beggars quest and when I tried to go back to the sea I couldnt, I cant go anywhere, just walk around the city. I talked to a peddler and she told me there is a disturbance in the city, then I noticed that there is a crowd around the tavern and I could talk just to one of them and he told me something like there is a drunk inside the tavern causing troubles I dont remember but what can I do? I want to get out.

go in the tavern, talk to barkeeper, go to UPSTAIRS room, talk to dude, go to church, come back, he died, and you can leave.
to continue go to maracaibo, talk to barkeeper, go to cape of unfufulled hope, kill the guy, go in des mones, if its day, go to ship and sleep untill night, if its night go to first house on right, talk to man, go to nevis and and go to port. turn left and go into a house that is separated from the others, do what she says, go to moskito shore and youve just started the tenochitlan quest.
:rolleyes:

go in the tavern, talk to barkeeper, go to UPSTAIRS room, talk to dude, go to church, come back, he died, and you can leave.
to continue go to maracaibo, talk to barkeeper, go to cape of unfufulled hope, kill the guy, go in des mones, if its day, go to ship and sleep untill night, if its night go to first house on right, talk to man, go to nevis and and go to port. turn left and go into a house that is separated from the others, do what she says, go to moskito shore and youve just started the tenochitlan quest.
I cant even enter in the tavern!

I cant even enter in the tavern!
ok I just did it. THanks! :onya

Back