• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

I can't find Danielle

cescand7

Landlubber
I am in the Quest 12 (Find Danielle), but I can't
find her!!! I went to the oxbay mines and the negro slave gave me all the information about the Clay Tablet, I realeased him paying 1,000 coins gold and of course in my Quest Book appeared that I need to come back to Isla Muelle to find Danielle, so I went to the Tavern in Isla Muelle and I asked for her to the tavern keeper and some officer there and the smuggler, but any of them talk about Danielle, so I went out of the tavern to expect to see Daniell fighting with 3 guys (as the walkthrough says) but nothing!!! she doesn't appears anywhere, it's a
little frustrating!!

I had same problem I went back to previous save except this time I took slave with me and all went well. :shock::

I never released the slave, just went there on my own. Never caused me trouble, and Danielle was neatly slaying three guys :shock:.

Perhaps one of the modders could look into this problem and perhaps release a fix for it?

Hmmm I guess I had a bad save,when i reloaded previous save I cpould continue with quest :shock::

Thank you so much for the tips, the problem was exactly that I didn't accept the slave in my crew, so when I admitted him everything was fine!!!! :shock:

it is quite annoying, that we have a option to let them go or take them, but for most of the quest if we don't take them, the game somehow can't continue.

Well, I never took the slave along and everything went fine. But perhaps that's a difference in the various versions of the game.

...go on...

Hi All - I'm a new member...
I have the same problem with missing Danielle only... I don't have any previous saves... :cheeky What should I do now?! Just don't tell me I should start the game from the beginning! Maybe she would reapear if I found and hired that slave from the mine??? If so, tell me where I can find him... Maybe a fix or a build would help? I use nothing at the moment... just pure bugged game :cheers

Best wishes - BUG

it worked for me hiring the slave but I had a previous save,if you don't have one Im afraid you have to start from beggining :cheers:

i just ran into this, myself. although i did have a save game back in the mine, it was so far back i didnt want to have to use it.
the negro slave can be hired in the tavern on Falaise de Fleur if you dismissed him the first time.

H

Back