• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Hunting Blue bird quest help

Vilkaras

Landlubber
Hello i have a really strange problem i went to Bermuda talked to the shop owner then to the tavern keeper check the log book :mm it says go to Puerto Principe or Port au Prince in french i went there :sail and nothing tried to ask everybody around town made a few house intrudes :wp but didnt find any info about John Norton :mm tryed to find some info on the net and nothing even mentions it

Hello i have a really strange problem i went to Bermuda talked to the shop owner then to the tavern keeper check the log book :mm it says go to Puerto Principe or Port au Prince in french i went there :sail and nothing tried to ask everybody around town made a few house intrudes :wp but didnt find any info about John Norton :mm tryed to find some info on the net and nothing even mentions it

The shop owner in the pirate town on Cuba did the job for me.

The shop owner in the pirate town on Cuba did the job for me.

ya thank i just thought i need to go to port au prince or in french puerto principe i totally forgot about the pirate settlement in Cuba thank you very much cheers :cheers

Back