• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

How To Turn Back Time In GOF 2.0 Mod?

Blaze Devlin

Sailor
Storm Modder
:ahoy

I`m playing actually GOF 2.0 Mod Beta Test Ver. 1.4. Now I would like to turn back time or reset it to the starting date. Because I prefer and would like to stay in the 17th Century. So for example in a game is the year 1685 and I would like to have again 1665.
I used before a software called "Art Money" where it worked perfectly for another game. But when I try to minimize the window in AOP2 with Alt + F4, the game usually used to crash!

How can I do that? Is there a solution?

Thanks again! :bird:

I'm pretty sure the date in AoP 2 has no influence on much of anything. You could play in the year 2000 and it would still be the same.
However, forcing the game to go back in time could probably cause weird effects.
So I think you have to seriously ask yourself if there is really any need to do that at all. :shrug

Indeed. There are ships from the early 1500s to the early 1800s in GOF2 so the actual date really doesn't mean anything.

Back