• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

How To Increase Min. / Max. Weapon Damage In GOF 2.0 Mod?

Blaze Devlin

Sailor
Storm Modder
Hello :ahoy

I`m playing GOF 2.0 Mod 1.4 Beta Ver. For a few months ago I started a new game with a new character. Now as you all together know, is that from time to time the rank and health points both do increase. But also so it does for my enemies, and so they getting stronger and stronger... :ko
My question is, if it is possible to increase the min. / max. damage of a sword / pistol from 30 / 90 to let`s say 60 / 180 for instance? Is there a cheat code / mini mod for doing that? :duel:

Would be very helpful!

Thanks and have a nice day! Yo ho ho, yo ho ho... a Pirates life for me! :ship

Check PROGRAM\ITEMS\initItems.c . Since this is AoP 2, a new game is probably required.

You should also have a look into debuger.c-file, the F6-function to give you a ship, shot gun and such.
Change the Man-o-War to whatever ship you want or comment it out with //, but the interesting part is the
arefItm-line; this code works for pistols and swords. Just without the reload-time for swords and you will Need to know, which sword you want(blade19, blade32, bladewhatever).
This you can find in the ItemsDescribe.txt.
And you do not Need a new game.

greetings

Back