• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

How to find Sharp?

jamin85

Landlubber
I just finished the fourth pirate mission (sea wolf), and then I spoke with morgan again and had a conversation about pearl divers and sharp. So i went to the brothel and she told me sharp was headed to saint john's. I went there and can't find him anywhere. I tried asking everyone in the town, but there is no brothel in this town. Does anyone know what i have to do? Also is this the next pirate quest or is it the quest where he tells you where pearls are?

...or is it the quest where he tells you where pearls are?
Yes, this is the 5^ quest.
But Morgan tells you to look for pearls island Turks.
Sharp is not important. Not part of the quest.
But if you want to search even ask for citizens in the churches. :8q Yes!
And look at sea: looking for a red ship.

Basicly this part is a little bugged. Actually finding Sharp is independent quest wich gives you the recent location of the pearl divers (not related to Morgan quest). This quest actually gives you nothing but money and (probably) if you make it early it can be very usefull. Besides it is repeatable quest although I don't know if it is possible to do it every month.
AND there is an exploit ti take Sharp as an officer too:)
BUT once you finish the "find the Sharp's informant quest" the Sharp's tips will not be available anymore.

Basicly this part is a little bugged. Actually finding Sharp is independent quest wich gives you the recent location of the pearl divers (not related to Morgan quest). This quest actually gives you nothing but money and (probably) if you make it early it can be very usefull. Besides it is repeatable quest although I don't know if it is possible to do it every month.
AND there is an exploit ti take Sharp as an officer too:)
BUT once you finish the "find the Sharp's informant quest" the Sharp's tips will not be available anymore.

Pardon? I did the search for Sharp's spy quest and got the fine weapon bundle. Then I tracked Sharp and talked with him and found the pearl divers ships and looted them.Seems fine by me:-D

Back