• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

how long do you play pirates of the carribean

I average 7hrs a day now, a couple of months ago I averaged 12hrs a day, but I spend more time with my GF's now.

I playtest usually a couple of minutes a week. Now that I am about done with school, I should be able to find more time for it though.

I average 'bout 30 min a day actuall playing for fun. I spend most of the day, now that its summer, working on the P&E mod, compiling files, testing them, brainstorming, etc. I also have Cross Country practice and I'm spending alot of time now writing my book... <u>Enemy on the Horizon</u>. It is going to be AWESOME! I've already got connections w/ Disney about publishing it. (Its about James Norrington... as a commander in the Royal Navy.)

i used to average 14-17 hours a day but when i had problems with a damaged CD and lost the game i ended up with 0 hours daily!
@ Commodore JPJ: i hope your not joking about this book of yours and the fact its gonna be good. if it really does come up on the shelves i'll probably be the first one to buy it in the middle east. Literally!

I probably play about 4 or 5-7 hours of actual fun a week, it is always different though., and most of the time i am doing art stuff for the game and for the P&E mod, also when i start doing the art stuff i can't be bothered to play the game and just want to do more art. The holidays start on friday, then i will be able to do more of both.

Back