• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

How exactly the lifeboat rescue perk works for the companions?

Handel

Landlubber
I sent a brander and got a message the captain saved himself with a boat... but he is nowhere to be seen?

I sent a brander and got a message the captain saved himself with a boat... but he is nowhere to be seen?

strange, i usually get the captains as passangers when my ship sinks (but i often savescum to keep the ship anyway)

if u look carefully, there will be a very small boat at the place where ur companion ship sink...among the barrels of good floating. Use ur spyglass and u will see the captain paddling the boat. Steer ur ship there and once near it, he will embark ur ship.

if u look carefully, there will be a very small boat at the place where ur companion ship sink...among the barrels of good floating. Use ur spyglass and u will see the captain paddling the boat. Steer ur ship there and once near it, he will embark ur ship.

Is this a joke? If not this will be the stupidest idea the devs can think of...

Actually I'd kinda like that, and if brander captains can save themselves, that'd make brander a skill that actually has a practical use.

Back