• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

How do I get to?

TransAmGuy940

Landlubber
I want to get to the city of abondonded ship. Where do I start? Also how do I be friends with a natsion. Spain hates me but it says that It is neutral to me.

You get to COAS via the Kill the Beggars quest. Go to your nation's capital and find one Oliver Trust.

I want to get to the city of abondonded ship. Where do I start? Also how do I be friends with a natsion. Spain hates me but it says that It is neutral to me.

You will have couple heavy fights there so going too yearly will force you either to reload or to use cheats.
About relations with the nations - you can pay to a guy in the pirate town taverns to mend your relations but untill there is a bounty on your head the bad relations are not that important.

I have gone to the guy in the taveren and it does not list any nations. Also is there a patch for this game I dont have?

They attack you not because of some personal hate but because you belong to a nation that is at war with them. You have to sneak or buy trading license to visit enemy nation towns.

I have gone to the guy in the taveren and it does not list any nations. Also is there a patch for this game I dont have?

No, it doesn't need a patch and always worked. The guy always is sitting at the small table near the barkeep ONLY in the pirate towns. When he talks to you he lists the nations you can mend the releations with. They must be worse then "netral" to appear in the list. But if your nation is in war with this nation to enter legally you must buy trade license AND NOT HAVE a bounty on your head.
But once you have some stealth items (or use the exploit) to raise the stealth you can enter without trade license - but you still need to have no bounty on your head.
PS. And mending the relations lasts about 2 weeks. So you must plan in advance when to do it.

Back