• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

How can make this?

Lol he claims modeling/rigging a char and geting it in game is a small project,if so why not try urself

Boy, no ones gonna have time for your "demand" especially with that attitude!
Maybe others will spare an extra time to give you a tutorial for you to try yourself if you want.

What you are "demanding" is not a walk in the park project. :facepalm

What everyone is trying to say is, while we'd love to help you, I'm afraid we don't have the people or resources to do so at this time.
You might get someone who could re-texture a character for you, but it's unlikely.
I'm sorry we can't be of more help. :(

Hm ok.
But maybe the Potc:NH Modder can add me Idee in the Potc: New horzian Build 14 Beta 3.2!

That would be cool!

If I was you I would
1) install the TOOL and try the function switch heads. Use pirate10 for the body (long coat) or Researcher and someone with a tricorn for the head.
2) start retexture this model if he looks good.
a) Check which .tga files are used (in gm Viewer).
b) Modify and namechange them with Photoshop.
c) Use hex editor to call the new texture files instead of the original ones.
That would be a start...

Hi,

The only Thing what i can doe is to Check with Gm vieler with Partes of the Pirate you can use it for the New Charakter.

But for the ather Things i have no skills!

Is that ok?
It would be nice if you can add me Idee in Builde 14 Beta 3.2 Mod Version!

Cu

I told you many times already in many different places: It isn't going to happen unless you do it yourself.
Not because we don't want to help, but because we can not do it for you. It is just not possible due to severe lack of time AND people.
So if you cannot do it yourself, you are going to have to accept that nothing will happen.

Back