• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved holland mission problem

jhayron

Arubian pirate
i need hel with this problem im having i cant fin the last 2 ships that im supose to dilever to the dutch navy so i can move on with the game i cant find them anywhere damn i boardid every damn ship in the map but still nothing can any one help me or tell me where exactly should i look for them and btw im level 42 as nicolaas van hoorn under the dutch cammand as commander anyone help pls

this is what it says.

my new mission is an odd one as is well known holland has a problem launching big vessels so now i am to capture (four first-class ships-of-the-line) bring them to the port of curacao. and hand them over to the dutch navy this should be interesting

Did you figure it out?

What I do is hunt for them way north between Havana and Tortuga. I make money in the mean time by trading Tobacco between Tortuga and Bermuda.

I couldn't remember if we fixed the class 1 bug to be any class 1, so I only captured Stock COAS Man-O-War only. If you save scum before large encounters of English or Spanish, you can keep going back to the save if the ship is not there, until it is. I know this is cheating, but it would take forever on this quest otherwise.

So I'm in the same boat on my game. I collected the Man o War, and headed for the Governor. I'm level 40 on Corsair difficulty (first time on that difficulty setting) I get the governor, but I can't talk to him, because he's sitting in the lap of the local city governor.

I think the REINIT button did this.... oh crap another bug, I guess it's game over for me. Good Luck.

MK

I did some one posted something about the questline edit I went and did the edit in holland questline and paased true that mission

Back