• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Hi

Ahoy, matey! :aar

New? Really? I've been pillaging and plundering with you as long as I can remember!
pirate63.gif

Hello
And I'm Dutch and 11 years old.
So I can not so goods English
How I can come to modder?

Hi there! I didn't know you had a brother, Pieter. And why are you writing it on the forum cause you're brothers and probably live in the same house?:rofl

Thanks for clearing things up. Well then, welcome Pirate J (I guess this "J" means junior;)). I wish you to become as great modder as your brother!

You have just been promoted! After all, you've helped me a fair bit here and there, didn't you? :onya
Yes i did!
With the Flying Dutchman... Splashes. But your forgotten one. :doff But i was there to save jou! :hero I saw that last one!
Thanks for clearing things up. Well then, welcome Pirate J (I guess this "J" means junior;)). I wish you to become as great modder as your brother!
Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!!!
And try to klick my beutifaul ship...

Back