• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Here to help, have free time.

Dukely

HoO Team Member
Quest Writer
Promotion
Public Relations
I am free most of the week and would be glad to help out wherever I may be needed. I wrote a series of articles covering naval combat during the War of 1812. I have a knowledge of 1700's gunboats and other small sailing craft. I may be of use in a writing capacity. I also create a lot of content for YouTube and could help you out with exposure, and creating content to increase exposure. Feel free to email me bduke94@comcast.net.

Welcome!:ahoy Would you be at all interested in writing news posts, advertisements for positions we need and the like? Obviously that's not the only role you can fill, but its something we could use right away, as its usually a role filled by team leaders and coordinators who have a bunch of other things to be doing as well. Also, are your articles on the war of 1812 available to read online?

I would be glad to write news articles! Sounds great! Unfortunately the articles aren't available online yet. As soon as they are, I will be sure to let you know.

Hi Dukely, sorry for the late reply.

We would greatly appreciate your help with writing articles and generating interest in the project!
I've added you to the News Gatherers group, which lets you post articles in the PA! News forum, making them visible on our home page.

I'm planning on publishing an article later about the community's achievements over the past year, but once the New Year begins, I'd be happy for you to start posting content yourself.
If possible, it would be great if you could put your articles on our ModDB and CryDev profiles as well. I'll give you more details once you need them. :doff

Great!

Let me know what kind of content the articles should have, and what kinda of news you would like me to look for, and I'll start working.

Back