• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Helper introducing

Neaver Winter

Mostly Alive
I'm new to this whole thing but I've been helping my brother (Haeretics) while hes been at home with this whole development thing: I'm currently writing a script which generates brick textures using real bonds etc, but am happy to help with UI design and some light scripting work. I'm not too versed in OS-based programming but I'm sure I can help out.

Hope I'm of some use

Hello brother! I'm sure you'll be very welcome. The brick script is something we've been thinking about where you plug in the dimensions of the building, where the windows and doors are, and what bonds/window bonds/etc. you want, and it will output a diffuse and normal map for you compiled from a library of brick textures. It should be quite useful for texturing lots of buildings, and it should be easily adaptable for clapboard 'bonds' too.

Welcome aboard! That script sounds like it could be really useful! mapping textures out manually can be quite tedious, and anything to speed up the process is very welcome! I'm sure your skills will be useful in other ways as well, welcome!

Welcome. Things are moving quite slowly at the moment while our programmers figure out if the Ureal Engine will be able to do everything we need it to. Things should pick up again after we get an answer.

Back