• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Help

craiggbrown

Corsair
Storm Modder
I am new to PoTC Build Mod and the game is starting with a stutter continues throughout the whole game. Its like trying to play with the strobe light on. I am running Windows 7 64bit and have Nvidia 8600 GTM and have 4 GB RAM. Can anyone help? :modding

Looks awesome so far if it would just work!

I am new to PoTC Build Mod and the game is starting with a stutter continues throughout the whole game. Its like trying to play with the strobe light on. I am running Windows 7 64bit and have Nvidia 8600 GTM and have 4 GB RAM. Can anyone help? :modding

Looks awesome so far if it would just work!

Iv been getting that with beta 1. not had it with any other version. My specs are exactly the same lol

Beta 1 is supposed to run smoother than Alpha 10 :modding

You did install the game outside of PROGRAM FILES x64 didnt you? :?

Did the original game run smoothly? Did you install ENB or SwiftShader (if so, don't!).

Well you dont want swiftshader :no

All that swiftshader does is allow the game to run on intel based graphics card and runs it slower.

ENB is enhanced graphics that you only install if you have a REALLY REALLY good computer

Well you dont want swiftshader :no

All that swiftshader does is allow the game to run on intel based graphics card and runs it slower.

ENB is enhanced graphics that you only install if you have a REALLY REALLY good computer

Actually now that I think about it I installed with the ENB not the swiftshader So should I download the light version and reinstall it? :will

Build 14 has a lagoon mod which makes the water around shallow bays a beautiful light blue colour and Im wondering if it maybe something to do with that, my game doesnt appear like that though :facepalm

Build 14 has a lagoon mod which makes the water around shallow bays a beautiful light blue colour and Im wondering if it maybe something to do with that, my game doesnt appear like that though :facepalm

What file would i need to edit to get the water to look like the water in Build 13? :mm

Sometimes the ships sails don't show up and I keep getting weird graphic anomalies such as triangles of different colors showing up out of the blue. :shrug

I have found some settings that seems to give all ships sails. In "options --> advanced options" in the "sails" section check "all ships weathered sails". Then in "pirate black sails" check "pirates use emblemed black sails". That gives all ships sails for me. :)

Or you keep the default settings and the only ships that shouldnt have them are like unique ships :shrug

Errr. Hehe. :? I don't remember what the default settings are. I just kept changing things until sails appeared. :mm

Why is my spyglass not working? I don't see any info like I used to no matter what setting I put it on in the advanced settings :shrug .
This sucks. I can tell nothing about the ships even with a excellent spyglass.

Back