• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Help with cannons and ships!

SteelHeart

Landlubber
I've played CoAS for 72 hours at captain difficult and finished every single mission included important and nation. However, I don't know which ship is the most powerful in the game (I have the ship with 112 cannons) and it's impossible to find a ship can carry 48lbs cannons. Anyone know which ship is the most powerfull(have the most cannons) and how to upgrade to 48lbs cannons?

Honestly, I don't know either off the top of my head. I have been editing them a bunch for my Era's mod. I would say in 1.2 that it is the Soley RU or the Soliel Royale. The Manowar is not far behind. Victory and the San Felipe are up there too. We took 48 pounders out of GOF, because they weren't historically accurate (never existed). It's easy enough to put them back in if you were to research it. Earlier versions of the mods still have them if you're dying for them. I think we did leave them on a few very large ships, but you have to capture the ships to get them.

MK

You can either upgrade your ships carry capacitiy at bermuda shipyard or you can see what ship u have and edit Ships.init file change the capacity to what ever u want

Back