• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Wardroom?

Jacon

Landlubber
Hey there, i can't talk/trade with my navigators etc. because i don't have access to a wardroom? When i get out of my cabin i am in the cargo hold and when there are prisoners, they are held there. But no wardroom, i can only get back into my cabin. I'm playing on GOF 1.0. And this is only on large ships.

I don't know about the wardroom problem, but you can assign your navigator for example as a fighter, do what you want with him, and reassign him as your navigator.

When you enter the cargo hold - have you tried walking through it to the door at the other end - that sometimes leads to the crews quarters ( wardroom ).

:cheers

You can also temporarily reassign them as fighters so that you can talk to them or give them stuff, and then when you're done, you put them back in the position you want them in and reassign the fighter back into his position. The smaller ships don't have "wardrooms" so you wont see them until you start getting class 4s to class 1s.

MK

Back