• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Help us plz with ascold tablets ._.

HorrorOfThe7Seas!

Sailor Apprentice
Guys i saw on tread Mummy powder(ascold quest) that no one replayed more than a month to Woopypooky about where are the tablets needed to open guadeloupe tomb...

i realized that that tread wont be visited by the guys who done that quest anymore so i made a new one .. .

som1 mentioned, on mummy powder tread (think it was valerian) that tablets are on deserted islands as acold said but in grottos usualy near/in water

since i searched every pixel grotto or not, beach or land , every place with water where u can set foot and still could not find anything but regular junk ..

hope someone will help us answer this months old question but a bit more specific... tnx 4 ur understandng

i found mine at dominica grotto. there is only 1 tablet. very small inside the grotto.

you could also try Turks Isle.

heh no wonder u found it after 1 month search , iv been to all grottos but guess its time 4 another pixel search tour . tnx anyway and gl :facepalm

im trying 2 figure does the tablet spawn randomly when u start a new game or when u start the tablet search quest at ascolds since iv been in every cave on western shore (around santa catalina, belize, both pearldivers settlements and all caves around inca temple and the temple it self) and ofc all deserted islands. when i reload some item locations do change in grottos but nothing but the usual junk...

so since i searched all possible locations now im trying simply 2 random the tablet spawn in some of desertet islands (cause grottos there are small and tables should not be hard 2 find ...if its there .. :modding

7th day of search 4 the goddamn tablet and nothing ... only explanation is my game is probably bugged and that tablet simply aint there... :modding

Please if som1 had a same problem (did not find the tablet on any of the suggested locations, grottos on dominica, cayman, turks , inca/aztec temple or any west main caves) tell where did u find it if u did at all:)

as a last resort i ask if there is any way to add that item or any other solution?

Back