• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Trasure?

Primewalker

Landlubber
I don't used to asking for help so many times in a low time lapse like when playing CoAS... here go one more.

I've got a treasure map. It says: "the map's fresh and the paper has yet to yellow. If you believe, then the trasure's hidden somewhere in a cave, on the Western shore, between Belize and Santa Catalina, in a chest, above a big rock, on the island of ." (the text don't says that island name)

Between theses cities we can found Cape Perlas, theres a cave near it, nothing there, so going north there are Shores of Mosquito since as i know only leads you to Tenochitlan, theres no cave so i'ce searched for nothing again. Caratasca Lagoon, no cave again, so Amatrice Shore, i found caves but no treasure, even finding a chest above a rock like described but no way again, even a visit to Jamaica nothing was found on it's cave.

One thing remains, if this map i've bought from one of these shaddy guys is just FALSE, wondering i can buy true but false trasure maps as well... :eek:k :eek:k

No the treasure is indeed there. I just found that particular one again recently.

You need to search the trails beyond the beaches in the area defined (Between Santa Catalina and Belize) and you will eventually find the right cave.

There are several identical caves in that region. Keep searching.

When you know you've found the CORRECT cave, you will hear the little woody "didum" sound and see a script that says: "the item has been used" "the treasure is at hand".

Find the chest and open it. You will hear the little logbook "ding" happen and then skeletons will appear to try to stop you from taking the treasure.

Keep searching. Its there. If I remember right, that one is tons of really bad swords, worthless urns, and a whole bunch of silver drinking cups. Load up all your fighters with the silver cups. I made over 14,000 gold from them.

MK

Yes it's possible to buy a fake map and there is no way of knowing it's fake until you go searching for it.

No the treasure is indeed there. I just found that particular one again recently.

You need to search the trails beyond the beaches in the area defined (Between Santa Catalina and Belize) and you will eventually find the right cave.

There are several identical caves in that region. Keep searching.

When you know you've found the CORRECT cave, you will hear the little woody "didum" sound and see a script that says: "the item has been used" "the treasure is at hand".

Find the chest and open it. You will hear the little logbook "ding" happen and then skeletons will appear to try to stop you from taking the treasure.

Keep searching. Its there. If I remember right, that one is tons of really bad swords, worthless urns, and a whole bunch of silver drinking cups. Load up all your fighters with the silver cups. I made over 14,000 gold from them.

MK

I've searched all the places as listed abovem but after reading you could find i've just step on it again so....
In shores of Amatrice: From the shore you go to the next screen there are two ways, right way leads you to a cave, no ding, nothing there. To the left you enter another screen there you have turning like a 180 degree to right you enter the Incan Temple screen, by going straight then you cross 2 one way screens until you reach another two way screen, at that point i have missed just the cave the treasure is hidden, by going right there's a grotto, i've found the treasure on that grotto i caound notto find when i previusly checked that shore.... there.Shores of Mosquito, Cape Perlas, all that places are just between Santa Catalina and Belize, a large area indeed... actually i found it as described on the second cave entrance before pearl divers intersection screen.

So nice help again MK :doff

Perhaps i need to become a little more smart as a pirate on the Caribbean! :slap

Back