• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] the isabella story

CountDracula

Powder Monkey
After i spoke with Attilla in bermude and tell to come back after 2 months i go in san juan.....there .... " 6. Go to Isabella house and kill everyone inside(I am not sure if you need to do this point, but I made it " .....but the house is empty and the door blocked after i go inside.....can't go out......wait till next day nothing happened.......i try another one ...go inside after midnight ...same happened ..no one inside, door block can't go out.....must do something special here?.....or must wait 2 months and before attilla meeting to visit the house...??

After Attilla tells you to come back in 2 months - you should be able to go straight to Isabella's house in San Juan after talking with Attilla ( enter - bad guy walks up and talks to you then fight 3 Bad guys ) then log book should update. :yes

You might not need to do this. I don't know.

You could just try going back to Attilla after the 2 months and see if the story continues ( he should tell you about a ship called either Rapturous / Enthusiastic )

:drunk

After Attilla tells you to come back in 2 months - you should be able to go straight to Isabella's house in San Juan after talking with Attilla ( enter - bad guy walks up and talks to you then fight 3 Bad guys ) then log book should update. :yes

You might not need to do this. I don't know.

You could just try going back to Attilla after the 2 months and see if the story continues ( he should tell you about a ship called either Rapturous / Enthusiastic )

:drunk

well i do that...go straight to isabella's house but nobody there.....and i remain inside blocked.....they must be there .....or they coming after i enter the house???.....

well i do that...go straight to isabella's house but nobody there.....and i remain inside blocked.....they must be there .....or they coming after i enter the house???.....

When you enter the house - one bad guy should already be there and talk to you - when he stops talking the other 2 bad guys should appear & fight starts. ( I don't know why the bad guys are not appearing :shrug - I think you are supposed to be locked into the house until after the fight - so that you cannot run away )

I suggest you try not going to the house - just go back to Attilla after 2 months and see if the story continues ok.

I vaguely remember this part, I think it's just a bug on behalf of the dev's. As far as I can remember, there is no trigger at the house when you reach this point but the description was left unchanged.

As Talisman said, just wait two months.

I'll have to fix this for GoF! one of these days so that other people don't go to the house.

well i've got another problem......

13. After a month go to San Juan(I was on time, but I do not know, maybe you can be late) i'm late and she was there still waiting me. Speak with Isabella, sleep until morning,
save before church.
done When bad guys enter you will need to block way to Isabella, otherwise they will kill her. well they enter but remain blocked on the door. i go to speak with theme may be do something but here i get only the dialogs from Cumana when i recover Miguel the isabela brother....and then nothing happened here.....I must do something or they come to me ..or to Isabela...the door is blocked....cant fight theme in church....well what to do....try these part so many time.....i'm borred....i think i let Isabela wait me on church and i go to do other quest.

nice part of the quest....i play with a female char.... xD:

Back