• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved [HELP] The Fellow of willemstad

Asquinol

Sailor Apprentice
Ok, I got the above quest in Curacao. Somehow I completed it but I can't find the guy that gave me the quest. A guy named Payret Bogarde.

the quest text says:" I found the captain for whom I have been searching, and told him that a fellow countryman was looking for him. Having completed the task, I only need return to Willemstad for my reward."

Well, I am back in Willemstad and I can't find this guy anywhere!

Anyone have any ideas?

Ok, I got the above quest in Curacao. Somehow I completed it but I can't find the guy that gave me the quest. A guy named Payret Bogarde.

the quest text says:" I found the captain for whom I have been searching, and told him that a fellow countryman was looking for him. Having completed the task, I only need return to Willemstad for my reward."

Anyone have any ideas?
He is in the church, left side, man standing at the wall (same place in all similar mini quests).

Anyone have any ideas?
He is in the church, left side, man standing at the wall (same place in all similar mini quests).
yep!

Thank you! That is exactly where he was.

Thanks for the heads up!

Got another quest I need help with. A Pirates Proposition. He wants to head to a place called "TurksGen". I have no idea where this is.

Got another quest I need help with. A Pirates Proposition. He wants to head to a place called "TurksGen". I have no idea where this is.

Please check the spelling, may be you found a bug. I'll appreciate you reporting back if what you are reading is exactly "TurksGen".

The game have TerksGen, "Turks and Caicos Islands" but not any TurksGen.

Cheers.
buho (A).

NOTE: Keep a save, please; may be you can help me trying a fix.

Please check the spelling, may be you found a bug. I'll appreciate you reporting back if what you are reading is exactly "TurksGen".

The game have TerksGen, "Turks and Caicos Islands" but not any TurksGen.

Cheers.
buho (A).

NOTE: Keep a save, please; may be you can help me trying a fix.

I do have a save with this quest active. I did not find the area within 14 days so, I did lose the quest in my current game, but I can easily load up the one that has it.

I did notice the Turks Island way in the North, after the fact, of course. hehe.

I'll load up that save and take a screenshot of the spelling when I get home from work this evening.

I am on same type of mission, but I get in Port Royal so the name is The Fellow of Port Royal. My question, how to engage the ship or the captain to tell him that a fellow countryman was looking for him? Spotted the ship on the map, but didn't know how to approach peacefully without killing the captain.

Back