• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Spanish Quest

Anjin

Landlubber
I am a bit stuck on the 2nd Spanish Quest mission. My log book does not update after the priest tells me that the Inquisitor Antonio De Souza is residing under the Church. In addition when I go to the door of the house of Ines De Las Sierra at the bottom of the stairs that leads to the residence, it is locked.
I have tried at all hours of the day and night for about three or four days and it is still locked. I have gone to sea mode and traveled around a bit to shores and such but still no luck.
Any thoughts?

I am a bit stuck on the 2nd Spanish Quest mission. My log book does not update after the priest tells me that the Inquisitor Antonio De Souza is residing under the Church. In addition when I go to the door of the house of Ines De Las Sierra at the bottom of the stairs that leads to the residence, it is locked.
I have tried at all hours of the day and night for about three or four days and it is still locked. I have gone to sea mode and traveled around a bit to shores and such but still no luck.
Any thoughts?

The door is literally under the church. I think it's somewhere under the stairs - just walk by the wall under the church and you'll find it eventually.

Back