• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Question about one heavy Sword

makaveli1971

Sailor Apprentice
Ahoy mates!

I read somewhere about "Sword of Triton" (or something like this),but never found this weapon!
Is there a sword with that name in the game or not? (I'm playing GOF)
Thanks!

The sword might be there, I think there was a bug that prevented the sword from appearing despite the fact that the game says its there. I'm pretty sure I fixed that.

Currently it's just a very rare sword which uses another sword as the model. In other words, it doesn't look like the sword from the movie...yet! Hopefully one day we can have a modeler take a shot at it.

The sword might be there, I think there was a bug that prevented the sword from appearing despite the fact that the game says its there. I'm pretty sure I fixed that.

Currently it's just a very rare sword which uses another sword as the model. In other words, it doesn't look like the sword from the movie...yet! Hopefully one day we can have a modeler take a shot at it.

Thank you for the answer mate! :cheers :keith

Back