• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Help needed people!

zaremant

Landlubber
Good day to everyone. I assume I wouldnt be the first one to ask this, but, however, I shall.
The problem I am experiencing is that I cannot start a new game. I have the final 14 build installed. But i know that the problem is not in the installation, when I installed to clean copy of the game it did not want to start either.
Sorry not to start, the game runs, it shows the intro, but when I try to start a new game, it just crashes during the load time.

Please pardon my stupidity, if it is so due to my mistake.

P.S. System requirements are met...

The FAQ is a pinned thread on this very subforum: http://forum.piratesahoy.net//index.php?/build-mod-and-forum-faq-t14915.html

If SwiftShader doesn't work, the only thing else that would work is to get another GFX card.
The game seems to absolutely refuse to work on Intel Onboard GFX cards.
We've had many, many reports of that in the past
and only SwiftShader seemed to work to get the game to run at all on those computers.

If SwiftShader doesn't work, the only thing else that would work is to get another GFX card.
The game seems to absolutely refuse to work on Intel Onboard GFX cards.
We've had many, many reports of that in the past
and only SwiftShader seemed to work to get the game to run at all on those computers.

Well... Its a huge pitty. My favourite game... Shame...
Thanks for the advice anyway, and for the fast responce to.

You must've had a computer before on which you could run the game, right?

Back