• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Help me find specific ship model edit part guide(cannons adding)

Colestah

Landlubber
Ive read this on another forum and translation might not be the best but here it goes.
Best way to cut new holes in board(broadside?) for cannons is to use "Booleans"(-Difference?)
The main thing is that the objects were simple to the maximum. When I cut the holes in the sides for the guns.

why divide vertices(vertex?apex?). Duplicate the model where you need to cut a hole, delete all the excess(redundant) things on it, plan where you make a hole should be perpendicular to the object that creates the hole. And after remove from the original model, what is in the duplicate. And then it u can leave it like this, or you can merge both the duplicate and the source.
This would be easiest & best way to add cannons to ship y ?

So mainly all i need to know is how to cut-take parts(board-broadside?) from a ship -Boolean them and copy a cannon models there?

And who can prompt specifically for these manipulations which section or which type of tutorial-guide to look for(Link or a just a name-words to google-search)? I would like to say "cut off (shortcut)" the path so thats all i need to know for now.

Back