• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] help with hostile nations

jaguarious

Landlubber
i am hostile with Spain and Holland since i started as an englishman.i have hero reputation and it show that i am neutral to all nations.i also bought Holland and Spain trading licence so i can enter the ports.but no luck... fort keep attacking me... any ideas? am i doing smething wrong?

What flag are you flying when you try to get past the Forts.?

You have to fly the flag of a nation friendly ( or Neutral ) to nation of the fort.

If that is a false flag ( not the flag of your nation ) then I think your level of Stealth will affect whether the fort recognises you are flying a false flag or not.

Have you tried buying patent letters instead of a trading licence ?

:drunk

What flag are you flying when you try to get past the Forts.?

You have to fly the flag of a nation friendly ( or Neutral ) to nation of the fort.

If that is a false flag ( not the flag of your nation ) then I think your level of Stealth will affect whether the fort recognises you are flying a false flag or not.

Have you tried buying patent letters instead of a trading licence ?

:drunk

well i have low money still so i am trying to get more.problem is that lvl is gaining very slow and i am a bit bored making trade routes. have done at least 50 routes and still i am lvl 4 :/ not to mention i have the frigate with penalties i keep low crew and i havent payed them in years... hope the quest officers dont leave otherwise i am screwed.

Back