• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Deserted Town

Sharks Prize

Master Mariner
I just took over port royale under the pirate faction, and, even after waiting 15 days, including the transition from one month to the next, the town is abandoned. No citizens, no shopkeeps, no bartender, no pirate guards, no nothing. It looks just like it did after I walked out of the governor's office after taking the city. Did I do something wrong?

Running GoF 1.1

Make sure you enter world map mode and sail from island to one another. Then after a few trips things go normal again. It happens to me quite often as i'm kinda used to teleporting to locations by debug mode instead of just entering world map and sailing to other islands. And it turns out to be the best solution I can tell so far.
Hope this helps!

I just took over port royale under the pirate faction, and, even after waiting 15 days, including the transition from one month to the next, the town is abandoned. No citizens, no shopkeeps, no bartender, no pirate guards, no nothing. It looks just like it did after I walked out of the governor's office after taking the city. Did I do something wrong?

Running GoF 1.1

What about taking a bath after the fight? :razz

Cheers.
buho (A).

Back