• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Ascold Quest quick question

YoMe

Landlubber
Ahoy mates!

Sorry for the new topic but i wasn't realy sure where i should ask this...i've been playing CoAS for some time now...i'm guessing it's the vanilla or whatever you call it :D version and i did a little...mistake...i figheted those 10 m-o-w and well...sunk almoust all of them...here comes the problem: i only border like...2 of them and i didn't got the damn list...and what's worse...i overwrited the save...

I read around the forum for some time but i couldn't find the answer i'm looking for...i read about a debugger but from what i understanded tehre that's purly informative on the quest so my question is this: is there a way to get the damn list by cheating or something and if yes...could any of you help me with a step by step tutorial on what to do? i'm kind of a noob ;)

I wouldn't want to need to start a new game right now...i have so many other things to do around here :sail so if there is a way please let me know...thx a bunch.

YoMe

Ahoy mates!

Sorry for the new topic but i wasn't realy sure where i should ask this...i've been playing CoAS for some time now...i'm guessing it's the vanilla or whatever you call it :D version and i did a little...mistake...i figheted those 10 m-o-w and well...sunk almoust all of them...here comes the problem: i only border like...2 of them and i didn't got the damn list...and what's worse...i overwrited the save...

I read around the forum for some time but i couldn't find the answer i'm looking for...i read about a debugger but from what i understanded tehre that's purly informative on the quest so my question is this: is there a way to get the damn list by cheating or something and if yes...could any of you help me with a step by step tutorial on what to do? i'm kind of a noob ;)

I wouldn't want to need to start a new game right now...i have so many other things to do around here :sail so if there is a way please let me know...thx a bunch.

YoMe

You can use the debugger to make any merchant have all the quest items ( so that if you miss something you can cheat & get it that way ) - but this only works in the modded game, not in the vanilla - stock - game.

:shrug

Ahoy mates!

YoMe

You can use the debugger to make any merchant have all the quest items ( so that if you miss something you can cheat & get it that way ) - but this only works in the modded game, not in the vanilla - stock - game.

:shrug

so i killed the game there...oh well...i'll have to try the mods after i get bored of my curent character :p

thx for the replay :)

Back