• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Anyway to cancel/cheat to start a new quest?

Avaji

Landlubber
I accindently started the pirates-nation mission line, and just got a letter of marque to do the english storyline, any way to start it when you started the pirates nation line? Hoping I could edit my save or something... But I'm not sure, thanks.

I don't think that's possible, editing the save games to do that? I've got the 1st Pirate quest but didn't really start it at the same time I got the letter of marque (english) I wanted to start with the Eglish story line but the Govenor told me I had ties with the pirates... and did not want to work with me.

So I guess you can only safe before doing so and go for one of the story lines? I'm just guessing here. Since later I've completed 2 missions for the ENG Gov. and also accidently got the 1st pirate mission... though unsure if that tells anything.

I don't think that's possible, editing the save games to do that? I've got the 1st Pirate quest but didn't really start it at the same time I got the letter of marque (english) I wanted to start with the Eglish story line but the Govenor told me I had ties with the pirates... and did not want to work with me.

So I guess you can only safe before doing so and go for one of the story lines? I'm just guessing here. Since later I've completed 2 missions for the ENG Gov. and also accidently got the 1st pirate mission... though unsure if that tells anything.

You can do national quest line even if you started a pirate one, but only at the point when Morgan tells you have now chance to do it - I think it's before the Panama battle (after 8th mission for Morgan I think). Anyway, you can avoid starting the pirate questline by avoiding talking to Goodley in Puerto Principe (by not getting close to him while walking trough the town) or declining the first mission (but this cancels it for good).

Back