• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] A few questions

kanyex

Landlubber
I am just curious, If I want to edit my files to raise my ships speed, how are the values? if I put 12 it will be slow and if I put 50 the ship will be much faster? I dont really get these things... and are there maximum stats for the values in those files? like cannons, follow rate etc

I really dont get it with speed and turning speed.. Ive made the values higher but I think the ship goes faster with the standard values

The easiest way is to look at 1 small ship and 1 big ship, like a lugger and a galleon.

The lugger is faster so you see if you need to increase/decrease the number by simply comparing the 2 ships.

Other than that if you just feel like your game is making you go to slow use the time compression function. You can speed up time 6 times while in battle and 8 times while out of battle. On land you can speed up time up to 2.5 times.

The button for that is num + and num - So the + and - buttons on the numpad.

Back