• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Having trouble with The Captain of Kralendijk

Kara Korsan

Sailor
Hello, fellow swashbucklers!

Bit of a trouble with this quest. Taking Voigt to the harbor as usual. That Revenboer fella shows up, takes Voigt to the prison, and when my character's inner monologue kicks in, this happens:

DYijTuP.png

Meaning I cannot initiate the quest.

Taking Voigt to the jungle doesn't help; Johan bribes Revenboer as usual, and when those two leave, Johan repeats Revenboer's bribe line instead.

Uploaded compile.log and system.log. There was no error.log.

PS: Johan's next main quest destination is Kralendijk; he's gonna do the ol' Kansas City shuffle. Don't suppose it has anything to do with the problem, but still.

Attachments

• compile.log
    6.5 KB · Views: 233
  • system.log
    1.4 KB · Views: 222
You're playing the "Assassin" storyline, which has its own dialog files for self-dialog. And they don't contain the parts for this quest, along with a couple of others.

Copy this into place. Assuming I haven't made any typing errors, the files should overwrite the ones currently in "PROGRAM\Storyline\Assassin\dialogs". If you have a savegame from before you went to the port, load that and try again. Otherwise the quest is indeed broken in your game as it is the self-dialog which triggers the next part.

Attachments

• Assassin_self_dialogs.zip
    14.3 KB · Views: 254
Back