• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Having trouble downloading

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamergirlx

Landlubber
Hey guys, new member here but I'm very excited to have found these forums. I just picked up my copy of CoAS and want to download the combined mod but neither that nor any of the other mod download links seem to be functioning. Whenever i click on one, I am directed to a site with the following text:

Webmaster please contact support@hostgator.com
The website you are trying to view is currently experiencing difficulties, please try again later.

Is this a common occurrence here or am I making some kind of newbie mistake like not getting download permissions?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :gday

Hey guys, new member here but I'm very excited to have found these forums. I just picked up my copy of CoAS and want to download the combined mod but neither that nor any of the other mod download links seem to be functioning. Whenever i click on one, I am directed to a site with the following text:

Webmaster please contact support@hostgator.com
The website you are trying to view is currently experiencing difficulties, please try again later.

Is this a common occurrence here or am I making some kind of newbie mistake like not getting download permissions?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :gday

The ftp is currently unavailable, however another member has uploaded the files seperatly here

You dont need to lock every topic, its nice for members to be able to post a similar problem in a topic that exist rather than having them start a new topic everytime :onya

The ones that generally get locked are ones that
a) we dont want replies in (FAQ and stuff like that)
b) breaks a forum rule
c) argument gets out of hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back