• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

hardcore game modification

gandalf8211

Landlubber
I was asking to myself if a little mod to hardcore game option can be done to give the possibility (to maniacs like me that like to "feel the danger" :D) to save in taverns instead of churches, that simply cause there are no churches in pirate villages...
please good men, help this poor sea dog to get a warm, safe place! :D

I saw the line of code that refers to this, unfortunately I was looking for something else so I payed little attention to it, now I can't remember where I saw it :modding

I was asking to myself if a little mod to hardcore game option can be done to give the possibility (to maniacs like me that like to "feel the danger" :D) to save in taverns instead of churches, that simply cause there are no churches in pirate villages...
please good men, help this poor sea dog to get a warm, safe place! :D

You mean this? :shrug

savef.jpg

Code:
bool QuickSaveGameEnabledHardcore()
{
bool TmpBool = false;
ref mchref = GetMainCharacter();

if (bHardcoreGame)
{
int idxLoadLoc = FindLoadedLocation();
if( idxLoadLoc!=-1 )
{
if (CheckAttribute(&Locations[idxLoadLoc], "type"))
{
if (Locations[idxLoadLoc].type == "church" || Locations[idxLoadLoc].id == "GloriaChurch")
{
TmpBool = true;
}
}
}
}
That's from the Seadogs file. I guess you can change the "church" to tavern? :shrug

Back