• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Happy Birthday Pieter

Talisman

Smuggler
Storm Modder
:monkeydance

Hope you took a break from programming - and fixing PotC and had a day for yourself.

Thanks for all the time and effort you have put in to get Beta 3 playable .

:ship

Hope you took a break from programming - and fixing PotC and had a day for yourself.
Hmm.... Sure, of course I did.
Oh wait.... Didn't I update that PotC film music pack today? And made a simplified Beta 3 installer too?
:confused:

Happy birthday indeed! :drunk:aar

It's a shame we don't have a live display on the forum showing who has a birthday any more. That made it much easier to notice these things. :wp

Ah, didn't know that. I guess that makes more sense, and it would work too, if I ever bothered to visit the Members page. :oops:

Happy Birthday Pieter!!! You are the glue that continues to keep this community together. I commend you on another great year! :pirateraftYou know that we should get the birthday thread going again.... and where did the wave emoticon go? That was a good one for birthdays. ....and in the old Stallion tradition (where he went to who knows), here is a hot pirate chic for ye! MK

28152-Sea-Captain-Pirate-Costume-large.jpg

I missed this one:facepalm ... but belated "Happy :cheersBirthday" to ye.
In yer honor I be load'n Build 14 :shipfor the first time. Arrrrchh!

I be hav'n no sig, "why is the sig always gone"?

I be hav'n no sig, "why is the sig always gone"?
Two reasons:
1. Forum upgrades messed up the formatting of pretty much everything "old" which is really annoying
2. My old "Pieter's Pirates Page" has been dead for many, many years now

Do you still have your signature file somewhere? If so, I can upload it somewhere else so we can fix it right back up.
I don't seem to have it anywhere myself though; just checked. :facepalm

Arrghs, I missed it, too.

I hope it's not too late:
A happy birthday to you Pieter, and a wonderful new year!
Stay on the right course!:keith

Cheers!

Back