• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Governed town guards hostile

A.H

Privateer
Anyone can explain somethings about taking over towns.
I just took 3 towns for myself.
Regularly, my own guard turn against me.. sometimes followed by an Ambush! where more guards come..

is it like a coup against me?

and is there any way to upgrade town defenses, or such features don't exist in POTC?

When and how do they turn against you? Savegame from which to replicate?

There is no point in improving your town defences since nobody is ever going to attack it.
All town management features don't exist.

I thought all those guard attacks against me were coup attempts by other nations...
but generally when visiting any of my conquered towns.. my men fight against my own town guards in random.. hard to make save file before it starts since it starts in random times.. but tomorrow ill find a proper moment to capture a save and let you know

I thought all those guard attacks against me were coup attempts by other nations...
What uniform are those guards wearing? Should be the same as your own soldiers, I think?

Yes.. a strange outfit which all my town guards have.. red and yellowish as you can see on savefile.. i saved it at moment of fight.
Im trying to enter the abyss church for the indian treasure.. on the way these fools attacked me again.

In speaking of abyss church.. does everyone automatically get transported to the crypt after they kill all the skeleton monks in the church?

Attachments

• FreePlay.7z
    729.7 KB · Views: 74
  • compile.log
    3.7 KB · Views: 78
Another save where i exited Bridgetown and all the patrolling guards fought against me for some reason.. this is my town!

Caribbean World Wars:
4.jpg

Attachments

• FreePlay.7z
    732.4 KB · Views: 104
I see no guards on that screenshot?

You aren't automatically teleported in the Maltese Knight Abbey.
You have to walk to the right spot to get down into the catacombs.

On screenshot is different and on save game is the one with guards patrolling outside city gates.

Screenshot is outside the maletese church abbey.. everytime i come here we are in a fight.. first with guards.. after we take them out then the citizens fight with us.

Please test this in the new game and let us know if it's fixed now @A.H

Reactions: A.H
Back