• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Getting The Black Pearl 0.3

ReZKaTT

Landlubber
Anyway of getting this model for build 13?

EDIT i mean the newest black pearl from Build 14 to Build 13

Take the Black Pearl model and texture files and put them into the Build 13 folders; rename BlackPearl to theBlackPearl for the model folder.

Take the Black Pearl model and texture files and put them into the Build 13 folders; rename BlackPearl to theBlackPearl for the model folder.

Huh? I want to download the Black Pearl thats in Build 14

I was almost done dowload Build 14 and my computer shutdown on me and all i wan is the newest black pearl model

I was almost done dowload Build 14 and my computer shutdown on me and all i wan is the newest black pearl model

You have to download Build 14 - Extract the files somewhere safe - not on top of your game

Then find Resource \ models\ ships & find the Black Pearl folder copy the files in this folder to the same folder in your Build 13 game and rename the folder theBlackPearl

then find the BlackPearl textures in RESOURCE \ Textures \ships & copy these files to the same folder in your Build 13 game.

and you should have the Build 14 Black Pearl in your Build 13 game

:doff

You have to download Build 14 - Extract the files somewhere safe - not on top of your game

Then find Resource \ models\ ships & find the Black Pearl folder copy the files in this folder to the same folder in your Build 13 game and rename the folder theBlackPearl

then find the BlackPearl textures in RESOURCE \ Textures \ships & copy these files to the same folder in your Build 13 game.

and you should have the Build 14 Black Pearl in your Build 13 game

:doff

can you make a folder with all of the files i need it would really help. or maybe a video

can you make a folder with all of the files i need it would really help. or maybe a video

I think all the files are here.

:sail
thanks but i did what you said and folowed every thing but still. Engine has stopped working pops up and the potc shuts down. is there someting else i have to do to get the black pearl in the game without any errors. (mabye make a video with hupercam 2.0 to show how and that is working for you)

Back