• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Notice Gameplay footage of Beyond New Horizons on Youtube

Ahoy Pirates!

@Mirsaneli posted an awesome gameplay video of Beyond New Horizons on Youtube today! Take a minute to check out what @Hammie has been up to in the last few months with porting our beloved New Horizons mod to the newest open source Storm engine.

Hello to all of you and good health in 2024, have I translated BNH into French? I did quite well, I corrected the mistakes, which were in the version that someone had sent me, and I finished this translation 99.9%, but I have a very small problem, on the Martinique merchant, the dialogue is not complete, a very small one is missing, maybe on the delivery mission, I even tried it in the English version, same problem, someone had the same trick or not, thank you all the same to the team, who has been working on it all this time.

Hello to all of you and good health in 2024, have I translated BNH into French? I did quite well, I corrected the mistakes, which were in the version that someone had sent me, and I finished this translation 99.9%, but I have a very small problem, on the Martinique merchant, the dialogue is not complete, a very small one is missing, maybe on the delivery mission, I even tried it in the English version, same problem, someone had the same trick or not, thank you all the same to the team, who has been working on it all this time.
It's fantastic that you're working on this translation! :cheers

But I'm confused on the problem you have.
What is going wrong?

What do you have in mind? Look at the file Arnaud Matton_dialog.h, maybe there is something wrong there.

Back