• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

game music

<!--`QuoteBegin-Feuerbohne`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Feuerbohne)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->hi,

does someone know where i can get the original amiga game music from sid meier's pirates?

i dont find it......[/quote]

sorry dont know.

however the music are awesome....

What do yo uguys think of the music we have heard from SM:s Pirates so far?

ahh, yeah but nah, you want the original midi's or the proper songs?

<!--`QuoteBegin-Keith`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Keith)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->ahh, yeah but nah, you want the original midi's or the proper songs?[/quote]

yea. If I dont remeber correctly most of the songs are written by Bash and Handel.

which songs by Handel and Bash btw. Would be cool to download.

<!--`QuoteBegin-DJ1`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DJ1)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--`QuoteBegin-Keith`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Keith)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->ahh, yeah but nah, you want the original midi's or the proper songs?[/quote]

yea. If I dont remeber correctly most of the songs are written by Bash and Handel.

which songs by Handel and Bash btw. Would be cool to download.[/quote]

If you listen close in the Amiga version, you can also hear part of the themes from 'Red Storm Rising' and 'F19 Stealth Fighter' (Ride of the Valkyrie).

Back