• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Gag Reel?

An alien abduction... and dead men forming a perfect circle... perhaps the two are linked?! They're planning an invasion! :shock

i updated the previous post after you posted. i really did manage to crash the game by killing so many guards that i could no longer see the floor, you know.

That brings back memories of going on guard killing rampages in the stock game.... those were the days. :rolleyes:
It was quite funny, especially on former Redmond, because the guards always came in waves; you kill one lot, then wait for the next lot to appear, and kill 'em all again.
It's like a kind of mini survival game within the game, to see how many waves you can kill before you inevitably let your guard down (no pun intended). :ixi

it's not as easy as it used to be. while i'm fighting on journeyman, considerably large groups of enemies are proving to be surprisingly tough. i can still kill the guards in a fort though, with some creative chokepointing.

i never made a screenshot of when i flooded the store, but i do have this:

megagun.gif

Damn. I'd hate to get shot by that! haha
urgh.gif

Here's a nice one for the gag reel. This is the floating man at Speightstown port. He's about 200 feet from the dock, hovering 10 feet over the water.
mybad.gif
ENGINE 2011-06-22 23-39-31-53.jpg

Probably a BuildingSet problem from not running Rename.bat... but yes, it's funny to see the poor guy just hovering there! xD:

Well that's one way of emphasising your ship's nationality... :rofl

ENGINE 2011-07-17 03-17-16-54.jpgOh Lord, here's another one. One of the Pearl's sails got twisted up. This is the second time this has happened now.
mybad.gif

I see that when I mess up with the spankers and lateens. I also get sails pointing up and sideways and attached to a mast on the other end of the ship. Never saw a front mast get twisted before.....

Got it to happen 3 times now with the Pearl. Seems to happen whenever I snap the bowspirit off.
dunno.gif

That doesn't look too good. Something might be wrong with a locator somewhere, but I think the masts are corrupt. :facepalm

In my P7 WIP install there is Black Pearl with that mast being unable to be read, then Black Pearl1 & 2 with that mast being ok. Possibly just copying a mast from BP1 or 2 would get it working correctly again. Then again it might not. :shrug

After I did the rigging on the fluyts when one lost its bowsprit it would also lose the top gallant on the main mast. No ideer why. :facepalm

Sounds like another mystery to solve. :mm

Back