• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

FTP bugs

I don't understand why the FTP problem can't be resolved. Is it that hard to fix? I don't know if Keith is just busy or what but someone needs to do something. If this was a build mod release holdup i'm sure there would be people freaking out to fix the problem. AOP CoAS Gentlemen of Fortune has been much anticapeted and it is not fair to the fans to keep them waiting because of a technical error.

We all need to put pressure on the moderators to FIX THE PROBLEM PLEASE!!! This is a stupid reason for a release delay!!!
duel_pa.gif

The moderators dont have any control over that sort of thing, it is only the website owners who do Im afraid :shrug

I'm sorry that GOF is being held up for reasons that are out of our control. :(

It looks like this site still has big problems and it could be that the people running the website have their hands full. :shrug

Very true. I've been trying to get it fixed for over a week now, but all I can do is ask Keith. :modding

Sorry for the anger mates, just got a little heated up with frustration about things around hear. I understand it is out of your hands.
mybad.gif

Back